San Diego Sunroad Boat Show
January 22-25, 2015 at Sunroad Resort Marina
Welcome to the 2015 San Diego Sunroad Boat Show. If you are a boater, don’t miss this once a year event! We’ll have the brands and companies you’ve come to know and love, as well as new marine services and products, free boating seminars, boat rides, local music, libations and more. Come join us!
Jim Behun, Show Director
This year, you’ll find:
- New & Pre-Cruised Sailboats and Motor Yachts at our In-Water Display
- Dozens of Marine Vendors with the Latest Nautical Products & Services
- Delicious Food and Drink Sponsored by our Local Restaurants
- Special Boating Events and Boat Rides for Kids and Adults
- Lots of Fun for Real Boaters!
Thursday, Jan 22, 12pm – 6pm Friday, Jan 23, 12pm – 6pm Saturday, Jan 24, 10am – 6pm Sunday, Jan 25, 10am – 6pm
$12 for Adults. Children 12 & under, FREE. Cash Only. Active Military, EMTs, Police and Fire personnel are FREE on Thursday, January 22 and Friday, January 23 with ID.
In addition to the tremendous boats, ranging in massive size from 80- to 120-feet, there will also be a plethora of marine vendors and electronics with the latest nautical products and services, live music, as well as food and beverages for attendees to enjoy a day on San Diego Bay.