San Diego Sunroad Boat Show
January 28-31, 2016 at Sunroad Resort Marina
Welcome to the 2016 San Diego Sunroad Boat Show. If you are a boater, don’t miss this once a year event! We’ll have the brands and companies you’ve come to know and love, as well as new marine services and products, free boating seminars, boat rides, libations and more. Come join us!
Jim Behun, Show Director
This year, you’ll find:
- New & Pre-Cruised Sailboats and Motor Yachts at our In-Water Display
- Dozens of Marine Vendors with the Latest Nautical Products & Services
- Delicious Food and Drink Sponsored by our Local Restaurants
- Special Boating Events and Boat Rides for Kids and Adults
- Lots of Fun for Real Boaters!
Thursday, Jan 28, 12pm – 6pm Friday, Jan 29, 12pm – 6pm Saturday, Jan 30, 10am – 6pm Sunday, Jan 31, 10am – 6pm
$12 for Adults. Children 12 & under, FREE. Cash Only. Active Military, EMTs, Police and Fire personnel are FREE on Thursday, January 22 and Friday, January 23 with ID.
In addition to the tremendous boats, there will also be a plethora of marine vendors and electronics with the latest nautical products and services, boating seminars, as well as food and beverages for attendees to enjoy a day on San Diego Bay.